How to become a PREMAnet member?
To be a member of PREMAnet, you have to apply for membership with the PREMAnet Board. Your application needs to be supported by at least two members, one of which needs to be an active member and a licensed trainer.
You qualify as an active member if you have either participated in a PREMA training or if you are a licensed trainer under PREMA.
What are the advantages of being a PREMAnet member?
- Participation in training courses offered to the members
- Free access to working, training and presentation material corresponding to their qualification
- Be listed as a trainer on the PREMAnet website
- Use the newsletter and the publication of case studies to promote practical experience with the application of PREMA
- Exchange of experience with other members
- Vote in the General Assembly
What do I have to do as a PREMAnet member?
All active members of PREMAnet have to pay a yearly fee to the association. The fee is currently 200 Euro for members from OECD member countries (excluding Mexico) and 120 Euro for members from all other countries (including Mexico). This fee is due at the 1st of March of each year.
They are expected to actively participate in the exchange of experience and to inform the association about the PREMA activities that they are planning to implement.
Members have to respect the association's principles and support its objectives.
Find bellow a number of resources and important documents for new members: